Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Pictures

I was looking on my mom's computer and these were some random pic's that I didn't have.
Always love park days.




These were some old pics my mom had of the girls. They are so cute.



Ashlyn's gymnastics recital. Oh Johnny! What more can we say.






This was our camping trip last 4th of July. The girls are goof balls and where would be without racing shirts. Thanks DAD!








I am 6 months pregnant in the picture just FYI (Hence the double chin)


We went to the waterslide for Harlee Woods birthday party and the girls totally loved it. Poor Johnny and Wyatt made quite a few trips down the slide in a row.









These pics are all of the night before we had Dace. The kids were getting picked up by Grandma. That was my last full rested night, for a while anyway!





No comments: