Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another day as a stay-at-home mom of 3!

So I had to take 2 seconds and blog about what just happened. I was getting Dace in the bath and the girls were playing downstairs. But of course they decided to come up stairs and so I told them to get dressed. I layed Dace on the bathroom floor and started undressing him. We got to taking off the diaper and I realize dang it's poop.
"Ashlyn would you get me 2 wipes Dace pooped."
"Sure mom."
Meanwhile he spits up so I try to wipe it on his jamies so it doesn't get on the bathroom rug.
"Here mom." I turn around to get the wipes and turn back around. "Oh crap you pulled your diaper where is the poop?!" There it is on your jamies under your bum. So I start wiping and then I realize 2 wipes is not enough.
"Ashlyn can you get me 1 more wipe?"
Then Brooklyn comes in "Mom can you button up my pants?"
"Sure." So I turn around to button it and Ashlyn hands me the wipe. Then I turn back around and there is water drops all over Dace's leg, the bathroom rug and of course my pajama pants. "Oh you pee'd."

Just another day Right?!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Heather!!! Thanks for sharing. Just gotta love those crazy days! You are a fabulous mommy :)

Jed and Abbey said...

Heather, that says it all really now doesn't it? Now remind Wyatt when he comes home, the house is a wreck and says "What did you do today?" hahaha.