Friday, April 3, 2009

Wyatt's Birthday

Well Wyatt's Birthday was on april fool's and he absolutly hates it. This year joey came over to vernal in the morning to put treats in his truck, which was very nice, but then put up 3 signs on stop signs that read "Wyatt is 29 and LOOKIN Fine." He didn't really appreciate that. But it was a good laugh. Abbey and Darcy put the picture on facebook that I put below. We always make fun of the snuggie commercial and they didn't even know this so it was pretty funny. I think he had a good day despite the jokes. Something he is just going to have to live with.

3 comments:

Laurie S. said...

That is hilarious!!!!! I wish I could've been there to see the stop signs. What a good idea for someone that hates the attention! Tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us. Boy, if that was what happened at 29, what will happen at 30??? We miss you guys too. THank you for all your support and love. We miss you!!!!! See you in about a week, we think.

Wilde Family said...

lol!!! Averie just saw the picture for the first time and she said, Uncle Wytie got one of those blankets?...I want one!!...haha I am laughing still. I love you brother!!! You are the best brother anyone could ever ask for and I love you so much!! I look up to you and hope you know how much you mean to me!! Happy Birthday! xoxo

Peggy said...

I laughed so hard at the Snuggie picture. My boys are always telling me we HAVE to buy one. That is great. Hope Wyatt had a great day!