Friday, April 10, 2009

Goggles!

Both the girls started another round of swimming lessons and wanted goggles. They were so excited they wanted them in the bath tub. The next day Ashlyn got an earache and was taking a bath by herself. Brooklyn felt bad so she got in the shower with me and had to where her goggles. Ashlyn came in the bathroom and she said "Ash watch dis" and she plugged her nose and bent down in the shower like she was sticking her face under water. The shower was running over hear head but I'm pretty sure she didn't need the goggles. They do this all the time in the bath tub. It was really funny.



2 comments:

Wilde Family said...

They are so cute!! I sent them a bunch of dance outfits back with my mom today. I hope they love them. XOXO

Robyn said...

Your girls are SO stinking cute...I adore these pictures. They are so funny!