Monday, October 27, 2008

Glenwood Springs Trip

This last weekend we went on a family trip to Glenwood Springs, CO. The McClellan family was able to come with us and we had so much fun. We started off with dinner in rifle, co and then when we got there we let the kids swim until 10:30 at night but they had a blast. Besides Brooklyn who is not scared of the water and just jumps in where ever. She also fell and got a bloody nose but it didn't slow her down. Then the next day we went to Adventure Park. We rode the gondola up the mountain and went on this slide which Ashlyn loved she said I didn't go fast enough and told her dad "we are going a lot faster than mom!" We also rode this swing that I was terrified of we swung out over the edge of the mountain. Then later that day Kristen and I got a body wrap and massage which was heaven. Wyatt and Andrew decided they need space to so they went golfing the next morning. While they were doing that we took the kids to target, did some shopping, but mostly let the kids play with all the toys. They loved it and we didn't have to buy anything. We had a blast and got some good eating in. I had never tried sushi until this weekend.


4 comments:

Wilde Family said...

How fun!! I love the picture of Ashlyn crashed out with the balloon string in her mouth. I have felt like that lately!! Love you guys-can't wait to see you this weekend!! xoxoxo

The McClellan Clan said...

I love the picture of the girls sleeping!!! After all that fun!! Its looks like a blast, we'll have to join you on the next trip!!!

Melanie said...

Hey Heather. I saw that you had a blog on facebook and thought I would check it out. Your girl are so cute! They look so much like you! Looks like you are having lots of fun!

-Amy- said...

Hi Heather! Love your page!!haha I added you to my page and our blog is www.mystratz.blogspot.com Looks like you had fun in CO. Its a fun place to go!