Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FHE

For family home evening we practiced Ashlyn's part for her 1st primary program which is this next sunday. She is the only one in her class who has still refused to do her part in practice. We have one more practice on saturday so we will see how she performs. So I decided to record it so if she doesn't do it I will still have it on camera. It's really cute all together. They all say their part and then sing "I Am A Child of God" just the sunbeam class. It really is precious. Our activity for FHE was finger painting we each painted a pumpkin picture. The girls both enjoyed it. So here is her part. The one of Brooklyn she is singing "I Am A Child of God" also but I missed the first.






5 comments:

JoshnJoeyJohnston said...

hey guys! love it!! That is so cute tell the girls good job! Aunt Jo loves it. Love the music too. Neil Diamond huh- was that wyatts pick?? love you all, Joey-o

The Hacking Family said...

That was really good Ashlyn! Oh and Brooky sounds adorable, I love how they make up their own words then out of the blue, you hear the actual words, sprinkled throughout.

Megan said...

Loved the videos. They are both so cute. It's crazy how much they've grown since I've seen them. Welcome to the blogging world...you'll love it

Wilde Family said...

So cute!! Ashy and Brooky you do such a good job!! Love, your favorite aunt ;0)

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

THAT WAS ADOREABLE!!! ha ha I loved Brooklyn's version of the song! your girls are going to be heart breakers