Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vernal Holly Days!!

We enjoyed the Vernal Holly Days last weekend. It was our 3rd year in a row. I love it I don't know if Wyatt does. Ashlyn went on the kids Ferris wheel. Brooklyn was in line but when it came down to it she couldn't do it. We watched the parade of lights and went and rode the peddle cars. After that we went to dinner which took up most of the night. Then we went to the western park and they had some blow up slides and bounce rooms we didn't have much time there but the girls loved it. We were going to the fireworks but mom and dad had had enough so we went home. But to our surprise we could see them even better from Ashlyn's bedroom window. So that was a plus. It was a fun family night.

5 comments:

Wilde Family said...

How fun. The girls look too cute. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend! Love ya!

Amelia Lewis said...

I looks like the girls had a blast! You are such an adorable family!
Amelia

Jed and Abbey said...

Heath- You and Wyatt are such fun parents, it seems like you are always doing something exciting! I am sure you are the one doing all of the event planning. (just teasing Wy). What great memories your kids will have!!

Jed and Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!
We love you!

Jed, Abbey, Ezra and Abram

The Hacking Family said...

You guys checked out a lot of fun stuff that I didn't even notice was there when we went. I guess we should wander around a bit more. I think that's the best parade of the whole year in Vernal.